Air Food Recipe: An Airfood recipe is a better way to eat, however it’s not just about the food, it’s about how you feel when you eat it.
Airfood is just a recipe that doesn’t use density or water, which means it can be prepared just fine no matter in the oven or on the grill. For example, when making an Airfood recipe, instead of cooking something in a saucepan on the stove, you would add each of the garnishes to a pot, mix them together with a spoon, and then eat them as is.
Airfood Recipes have been around for a long time since George Orwell first distributed them in 1962, and they are popular even now as they gave people an easy way to plan dinner at home.
Some examples of Airfood recipes include:
Popcorn is easy to make and you don’t need a moment to go to the store to buy the toppings. It’s supposed to be one of the least demanding things.
What you will need:
- 3-4 liters of air (enough to fill a large container)
- Corn seeds (or different seeds to pop)
- Olive oil or softened butter (estimated)
- Salt or flavors (optional)
Fried vegetables are a hearty and hearty side dish that can be ready in just a few moments.
- 1/2 cup starch
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower)
Grape Fruit Sauce
Grapefruit Salsa – A sweet and savory mix of grapefruit, jalapeno, and soup powder that will elevate your taste buds, it is packed with ascorbic acid, which wards off colds and various illnesses. It also contains gelatin, a soluble fiber that aids in processing.
Rice pancakes are a crunchy delicacy, they are made from rice and are usually gluten free and vegetable lovers.
- 1 cup of white rice flour
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
Celery juice is a popular natural solution for a variety of medical conditions. It is known to support a sturdy frame and aid in processing, among several other benefits. You can make celery juice at home using a juicer or blender.
- 1 large package of celery (about 6 stalks)
- water case by case
AirFried Chicken is a delicious and easy way to make chicken with the same flavor and texture as grilled chicken.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt (optional)
Air Steak is a modern fashion in the world. It is made with meat that has been injected with nitrogen, making it light and steamy.
- Meat (the less fat the better)
- Nitrogen (can be found in any supermarket)
Air Fries are a delicious snack that you can prepare in your fryer or grill. It’s made with regular fries.
- Vegetable Oil (or any oil)
- Salt (to taste)
A vegan cake is a delicious and simple dinner that can be prepared in as little as 30 minutes.
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1 cup canned tomato puree (or pureed tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup crisp green bell peppers (optional)
- 1/2 cup onion, peeled (estimated)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves (optional)